Have you reached the point where your home office just doesn’t fit your needs anymore? Has your business grown to where you feel that expansion into an executive office is necessary? Well then congratulations on your success! When looking for the best solution for your business, there are multiple options and Access Office Business Center can help you determine which would best fit your needs.
Though there are multiple questions to ask about an executive office space or possible virtual office solution, below are three suggested ones that can help you narrow down what you are looking for.
1. What are the benefits of a virtual office solution?
A virtual office solution is far cheaper than setting up an independent office: you pay as you go for services and do not have to take care of large overhead expenses such as payroll, taxes, or benefits for the virtual office’s employees. However, you will have the benefit of a professional administrative staff. Your calls to your local business phone number will be answered with a greeting in your company’s name, your mail will have a prestigious business address, and you will be able to reserve the conference room, meeting room, or day offices for important client meetings.
2. What types of office packages can I get?
Access Office Business Center will work with you to design a customized <a title=”Virtual Office services” href=”https://accessofficeraleigh.com/virtual-office-raleigh/” target=”_blank”>virtual office package</a>, but this package could include any or all of the following:
• Professional secretary and administrative assistance
• Unlimited scanning and local incoming/outgoing faxes
• Mail and Package handling
• Personal mailbox
• Private phone number with remotely accessible voicemail
• Call forwarding
• Operator call answering with greeting in your company’s name
• Call patching
• Day office, meeting room, and conference room use
• 24-hour secured access to the client work area, conference room, and client lounge
3. What executive office amenities does the facility provide?
If you decide that you want an executive office space and not just the benefits of a virtual office, Access Office Business Center is in a prime location with <a title=”Access OBC Amenities” href=”https://accessofficeraleigh.com/amenities/” target=”_blank”>professional amenities</a> that will create the right impression for your clients.
• Furnished office space including office desk, desk chair, and guest chair, from 100 – 700 sq. ft.
• Flexible lease terms available
• 24-hour secured access
• Highly skilled administrative staff
• Internet and Telephone Package
• Copy center with unlimited shared Fax and Digital Scanner usage and shredding services
• Lobby receptionist provided from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
• Telephone answering including custom greeting in your company’s name, advising callers as to status, call forwarding, etc.
• Reserving use of conference room, meeting room, or day offices
• Mail and package receipt
• Full unlimited use of kitchen and lounge areas, including coffee and tea beverage service
Whether you’re considering full-service office space or perhaps a virtual office package, we’d be pleased to discuss. Come see us today!