…may sound great in the abstract, but what does that really mean for you? How does this arrangement make us different in a way that directly benefits you and your business?
- We’re easy to do business with. You interface directly and often with AOBC owners from Day 1. Want to share a success, or a concern? Come see us – we’re right down the hall.
- We provide unparalleled value compared to other business centers that are forced to charge higher fees to pay for their rented facilities (we built and still own ours).
- We don’t nickel and dime. You like your morning coffee, afternoon tea, and/or hot chocolate pick-me-up? We’ve got you covered. You or your client need an Advil? Come grab one. You need to duck into a conference room for a quick private conversation? Make yourself at home. Need a quick hand setting up a printer on your local network? Happy to assist. All at no charge. At Access we firmly believe you shouldn’t be charged for the “service” of being a good neighbor.
- We recognize and react to customer service issues in real time and efficiently allocate resources to ensure timely issue resolution.
- We tailor and customize your office or virtual office package to your exacting standards in a way that still allows us to maintain superior service quality. You will never hear the statement, “I need to check with my regional manager” or “We just can’t provide that type of flexibility.” Instead, you will hear, “Let’s see if we can figure out a way to do what you’re suggesting and make it work for us both.”
It ultimately means we are personally invested – financially and emotionally – in your business’ success, ensuring that your experience here at Access will be second to none.
Since opening in July of 2010 we’ve not just survived but thrived – we’ve filled to capacity and have doubled in size to meet continued strong demand for turnkey office, coworking, and virtual office space that looks, functions, and is managed a little differently – and we believe, a little better.
At a time convenient for you we welcome you to come in and meet our management and ownership team – Jen, Gina, Duffy, and me – to tour our facility, and to see what makes the AOBC experience a cut above.
We look forward to meeting you,
Access Office Business Center