As anyone going through the process of finding office space knows, there are tons of options out there and many different business models to choose from. Understanding the pluses and minuses to each can be difficult and tough to ascertain from the spaces themselves. We’ve put together a collection of articles that will help you start thinking about what is most important to you and your business and aid in making this decision less confusing.
Virtual Office Solutions
Virtual Office Solutions are still a new idea to many people, but it basically means hiring someone else to take care of things such as mail and telephone answering. Still unsure why you would want to do this? The below articles may clear things up:
- Have no idea where to start? Determining what ‘works’ for you may help you decide between virtual office solutions or an office space.
- Virtual Office Services have multiple benefits for newer businesses and sole proprietors, as Blue Square Offices points out.
- Certain segments of industry in particular – like contractors – can benefit from help managing workflow and see an uptick in business as a result, according to A Better Virtual, a site dedicated to news, information, and advice about all things virtual office.
Co-working / Turnkey Executive Offices
There are plenty of articles out there touting benefits of co-working spaces and plenty contradicting those articles too. It’s best to determine what will be most beneficial for your business and personal working style, and the below articles can help you sort that out:
- What to Look for in a Co-working Space by Business Insider is a great place to start, and could apply to looking for a furnished turnkey office space as well.
- Entertaining, humorous, and full of good points, 23 Ways Co-working Will Change Your Career (and Your Life) for the Better by the Global Co-working Blog provides insights while lightening the mood.
- Trying to decide between open-plan co-working and more traditionally arranged executive turnkey office space? Learning about the 4 Reasons a Professional Office Space is better than Open-Plan Offices may sway your decision.
- No matter what your decision ends up being, you should make sure that your new office space rental solves problems instead of causing you more strife.
Come see what we have to offer and experience our professional and welcoming office environment today! Detailed information on the services Access Office Business Center offers can be found here, but feel free to contact us and take a tour if you have specific questions about your business needs!