- Motivation: When you are in a room full of motivation, the air will be filled with the energy of productivity. It is almost impossible to relax. You will accomplish a lot of work.
- Community: There is a sense of community. Where there are frequent customers and familiar faces, it is surprising how much people outside the community will help each other succeed.
- Flexibility: Compared with signing a long-term lease, you can get more flexible co-working space transactions. It is perfect for bootstrapping startups with smaller budgets, and even independent freelancers can find affordable options.
- Getting out of the house: Working from home is great, but it’s also easy to fall into the routine. Being with other people is good for your spirit, it keeps you sharp and it is very helpful for creativity.
- Networking: When you have so many people with so much in common, it is only a matter of time before you start to build a network and new opportunities begin to flow organically
Read more at: https://drop-desk.com/what-is-coworking